A look into my strange, crazy, completely random and wonderful life.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

I HATE my boobs..

Like seriously HATE them...

I got Parker use to a bottle and whole milk so now I can quit breastfeeding.
I am SO ready for my boobs to be my own again!!!
So sick of leaky boobs as well lol
Well I am now about 35 hours without feeding
I AM IN SO MUCH PAIN
lol
I am almost willing to have them chopped off haha
I went online and was reading tips for stopping breastfeeding
Everything was about slowly stopping and yeah I am done NOW
lol so I am going to suffer through a couple horrible days
The hardest part is going to be sleeping :(
I sleep on my stomach/side and I am being forced to lay on my back now
I have been taking tylenol and using ice packs for the swelling but yeah..
It still looks like I have DD fake boobs! lol

Hopefully tomorrow I will be in less pain.
:/

On a happier note I still LOVE my hair! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment