A look into my strange, crazy, completely random and wonderful life.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Random Info

Holy crap I am tired!!
Spent the last two days with a very sick 2 year old. Not fun.
His fever finally broke today thank goodness.
I have decided to reach out and see if Evan needs a speech therapist.
He jabbers alot and can say about a handful of words but I'm just concerned he needs a little extra help.
I have tried helping him learn words but we both end up frustrated and get no where.
I went through a "I'm a horrible mother, I can't teach my kid to talk" stage but then realized maybe he just needs a little help and thats not a bad thing. If this is what he needs then thats fine :)
So tomorrow at 10AM a Parents as Teachers lady is coming over and going to enteract with Evan and see if he is doing fine for his age or if he needs extra help.

In other news! I AM SO EXCITED FOR FRIDAY...
I am so ready to chop the hair off!
EEEEEE!!!!
lol

Okay I'm officially out of things to say

peace.. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment