A look into my strange, crazy, completely random and wonderful life.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day Of Horror

So today was the most horrible day EVER!!!

I woke up with a stomach bug and threw up ALL. FREAKING. DAY!
I couldn't even keep water down!
IT WAS HORRIBLE!! lol

After my hubby got home from work he ran to town and got me some gatorade and soup (he is so sweet) and I was FINALLY able to keep something down!! haha
Well since then I have been starving! My body is freaking out since I missed a day of eating lol

TOMORROW SHALL BE EPIC!

Tomorrow my sister and I are going shopping! That woman has a sixth sense for clearance sales haha
Sinc I chopped my hair off I have the confidence to wear more girly clothing
I AM SO EXCITED! lol
So she is going to help me find the awesome girly clothes yay!!
OH and we are going to go eat at Chili's YAY
See there is my stomach freaking out and wanting to eat like crazy lol

The boys are alseep and I am watching Tangled <3 Oh how I love this movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment