A look into my strange, crazy, completely random and wonderful life.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Curse You Daylight Savings Time

Today was picture day! I was so excited as I lay down to go to sleep last night until my husband informs me he gets off work an hour later than I thought.
panic attack begins
So I begin thinking of how I'll need to call my sister in the morning and let her know we'll need to back the plans up just an hour and then it hits me.
Daylight saving time was last night which means it would get darker earlier.
heart attack followed by death


So this morning I got up and informed my sister of the change. No big deal.
Except that it is cloudy and windy as crap.
I am stressing and having a mental break down that it will be too dark by the time we get to my sisters for pictures.

After an early lunch I put the boys down for a nap.
Both were asleep within ten minutes.
Everything is going smoothly.
Too smoothly.
So I take a nap as well hoping to keep from stressing myself into a mental state where I need medication..
Or wait.. Maybe that is a good idea???
Anyway after naps I get up and shower and start fixing the cracked out frizz which is my hair, I get the boys up and get them dressed and we are all ready to walk out the door.
Just waiting on dad.
Yeeah...
He gets home and hops in the shower (I will give him this, it was one of his fastest showers lol) and scrambles around trying to find his clothes and I am about ready to begin hyperventilating as the clock ticks the quickly fading sunlight away.
We FINALLY get in the car and are on our way and I see he hasnt shaven.
I try my best to just keep my mouth shut because everytime I opened it I said something mean.

We ended up having enough daylight and the pictures turned out great! :)



But yes the moral of this story is I did all that stressing and almost ended up in a mental institution for nothing. I need to remember not worry so much.
Yeah.... like that'll ever happen.

2 comments:

  1. LOL I love you and I'm sorry you were so stressed! The pictures turned out freaking awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you darling!! I love them!! :D

    ReplyDelete