A look into my strange, crazy, completely random and wonderful life.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Villian Child of Mine

I would like to tell you a story about the villianous personalities of the creature that is my son.

Claw of Fury
This horrible monster has aquired a disturbing interest in faces but especially his mothers. It does not matter if you are in the middle of a drink or conversation when he feels the need to look deep into your eyes the claws attack and sink deep within the soft flesh of your face. He gazes at each facial feature before releasing his claws only to sink them back in to get a different angle.

Snatcher
This personality just appeared last night during our family pictures. Everything would be going smoothly and then the Snatcher felt mommy was too happy so in a violent grab and yank motion he rips out a fistful of hair. Don't even think about trying to pry those tiny fingers open, thats near impossible since he has fingers of steel.

Okay so those are the only personalities I can think of that the creature has.

Random story of the day:
So last night I am standing in front of the mirror brushing my teeth when I see my husband making his way through the bedroom and I notice he has a deck of his cards.
A small alarm began going off in my head
I quickly ran over and took my last chance to go pee before my husband took his sweet time. He is the slowest person ever.
He just stared at me and said "Really?? You whore!" Lol
I laughed and said It was either run or wait thirty minutes to pee!
He just smiled and shook his head and called me a whore again haha


This is the delicious soup I made for lunch today!!


Its spicy sausage soup!! I could eat this meal everyday for the rest of my life lol I am not even kidding.
Here is the reciepe:
1 kilbasa sausage
2 cans red kidney beans
1 can red beans
1 can tomato sauce
1 can rotel (hot or original)
Throw it all in a pot and heat it up and your done!!
You can actually use any kind of beans you like and I add a little water to make it more soupy but yeah...
It is a life changing soup.
LIFE CHANGING!! lol

1 comment:

  1. OMG that soup IS life changing!! I like to use 1 can of black beans and one can of red kidney beans. You are a total BEAST for giving me that recipe! I would die happy if I ate it everyday for the rest of my life! lol

    ReplyDelete