A look into my strange, crazy, completely random and wonderful life.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Day With Lara Croft

Yesterday my husband went and traded in his Xbox360 for a Play Station 3.
A life changing ordeal in this household lol
I was thrilled because I got to download Tomb Raider 2 for the PS1
It is so old and has horrible graphics but I LOVE IT!

It was the first video game I ever played (that and Tekken 4)
We never got past the first couple levels but it holds such great memories for me!!

SO...
I wasted my entire day
(as in I skipped my nap)
to play Tomb Raider!

It was amazing but now I am about ready to pass out and die.. Like the dead kind of die. lol


Poor Parker isn't feeling well, he has been super grumpy. I think he is hitting a growth spurt and is extra hungry, he ate a ton of rice cereal. I tried mixing breast milk, a little rice cereal in with some baby food hoping to ease him into it.
Yeah...
I wish I would have gotten that on camera.
After every single bite his whole body would flinch and he'd make a pucker like he had taken a bite of a lemon. It was insanely cute  :)
Well I think it is time for a brownie and some milk and bed time!

3 comments:

  1. Haha! I love it! I can't wait to come over and play Tomb Raider! hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Xbox360 is only used to watch Netflix theses days, my teenagers are off doing other stuff. And, when they are using the Xbox360, I use the Wii to watch Netflix. A nap sounds really good right now.

    ReplyDelete