A look into my strange, crazy, completely random and wonderful life.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Exciting News



I am still an epic fail with this blog. lol

Hopefully I will get better someday.



In other news!



We are expecting our third and final bundle of joy! :D

I am due May 9th 2013

We are very excited!



DECEMBER 11TH

we will be finding out if this little booger is a boy or girl!

I think boy but everyone I know hopes and prays girl lol

I'm preparing myself for boy but obviously hoping for pink ;)



Here are a few of our family pictures :)








The boys are getting so big!



Evan already pats my tummy and says "Baby!"

I'm nervous about Parker, my little mamas boy.

Hopefully he deals with a younger sibling alright..

I am very excited for Thanksgiving!
I'm finally past the horrible morning sickness and now
all I want to do it eat! lol
This pregnancy has been crazy different from the boys'
Lets hope that points to girl! lol

Hopefully I will post more soon! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment