A look into my strange, crazy, completely random and wonderful life.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Dying A Slow Painful Death

Okay so that
MAY
be an exaggeration.
Does it feel like it?
NO!!!
I am on week 2 of battling a head cold and it is killing me slowly.
Last night/this morning I had horrible lower back pain which is not fun
but to be expected with being 6 months pregnant and having to cart around
a chunky (almost) 2 year old.
GAH I cannot believe my baby will be two in March.. He's getting so big!

So I guess I should inform you peoples that we are having
another boy! lol
His name will be Dean Lynn <3
It was a bit saddening at first and then I had a heart attack
imagining three teenage boys and how we would never have food in the house lol
But we are very excited
and May 9th cannot get here fast enough!
I HATE PREGNANCY!!!
I don't know if it is because this is our last or because I'm a stay at home mom but wow..
I am miserable and ready to push this kid out and go back to normal!
I have been sick through so much of it I haven't been able to stick to my workout plan
which is annoying.
Last summer I really got into running and then we started trying to get pregnant.
Well needless to say the first three months I had horrible terrible the world was ending
morning sickness lol
Then after that finally went away I felt okay but still exhausted.
Well then both boys and I got sick and I've been back to being unable to do my 3X week run/walk.
Luckily Evan recovered quickly. Parker still has a slight cough and a runny nose poor kid.

Another Lovely Detail.
If I cough or sneeze or laugh one more time and pee my pants I am going to scream!!!
Curse my children for ruining my bladder! lol
This is me at 24 weeks

And at 25 weeks.

I already feel so uncomfortable and bloated that I keep telling people I am sure to die before May. lol
I vaguely remember how horrible the last month and a half is but I already feel like I'm at that point
Someone needs to shoot me with a tranquillizer dart and wake me up when its time to go to the hospital lol

Okay thats enough complaining for one post.


1 comment: