A look into my strange, crazy, completely random and wonderful life.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Body After Baby

Hello!
So I decided to start documenting my journey to get
 back in shape after having this sweet little
guy right here :)
He was born April 30th (day after my birthday) weighed 7lbs 06oz
Sweetest little monster ever! lol
 
During the last month of pregnancy I was so ready to get back
out there and start running again that I attempted it too soon
and hurt myself lol So after some resting I slowly tried again.
 
I started out by working back up to being able to run 2 miles.
After not running for 9 months that was a lot harder than I thought it'd be.
Last summer I ran outside mostly but this summer has been way too hot
so I've been running indoors on the treadmill 3 days a week.
On my off days I've been doing arms and abs if I'm not dead
from running then sometimes legs as well.
I'll make a post with all the fun details of my workouts soon!
 
It's been a little over three months since Dean was born, I have
gotten back down to my prebaby weight of 160.
I would love to get down to 145-150 but I'm just not sure
my body is capable of getting into that range without
having to starve myself and workout like a psycho on crack lol
So my goal is to keep working out and get toned.
The number isn't as important as getting toned and fit.
At least that's what I keep telling myself lol
I'm trying to stay positive and not be so damn hard on myself
Doesn't help that I have a very skinny younger sister (big hooker lol)
But she hasn't had any kids.
SO once again, be nice to yourself Sam! Grr
 
I am setting a goal to be kinder to myself
to eat healthier
and continue my journey to getting fit!
 
SO here is my progress so far!
 
 
 

1 Month after Dean                                      3 Months after
 
 
 
So there has been a definite improvement but I still have a long ways to go!
 
Hopefully putting this out there will help keep me motivated!
Check back and I'll post some more awesome info about my journey
to get fit!
:)

2 comments:

  1. You already look amazing! I only hope to do this well after my third is born. I've never been a runner (really bad knees) but we are the same build and weight. So seeing someone similar to me looking good is VERY inspiring. Keep up the good work and please, share some hints and tips along the way! I could use the advice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm trying to stay on top of posting regularly on here (which is hard with kids lol) but I will try and get some more posted about my work outs! :D

    ReplyDelete