A look into my strange, crazy, completely random and wonderful life.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

My Arm Workout

Work it.. Work it good!
Lol Yeah I'm lame I know..
 Anyway so I thought I'd make a post about what my workout routine consists of besides my running.
So on the days I don't run (usually Sunday, Tuesday& Thursday) *Saturday is my rest day unless I just can't get a run in on Friday then I just switch*
 
Okay so here is my arm workout
 
50 pushups 25 reps (girl push ups)
5 lb dumbbells
25-30 Bicep curls
20 Rows
20 Triceps extensions
20 Butterflies
20 Press'
 
I tried something different today and used 15lb dumbbells and did the same
routine (minus the butterflies and Press') but
only did reps of 8-10 except for the bicep curls
I did 12 of those and it was hard lol
 
I'm sure some of you studly people are going to think
this is a lame weak workout but hey, you just take your
studly butt and go judge someone else!
I am working my way up and getting stronger and this
is just where I am right now.
I am pretty proud that I can pump out 25 pushups without stopping.
Yeah they are girl pushups but I say they still count so woohoo!
Actually today I made it to 41 before I died and had to rest lol Not sure
where that burst of energy came from but I liked it!
 
I will try and get a post of my AB workout up next :) 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment