A look into my strange, crazy, completely random and wonderful life.

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Sweet Child of Mine(and the Hellion)

So as we know by now my youngest son has not
been an easy baby. Lots of yelling and sleepless
nights and just anger.
He is a hulk baby.
lol
Since he has learned to crawl he has completely
transformed!!
He is so sweet and happy!
He is smiley and so freaking adorable it hurts!

Last week he just woke up and decided
that he wouldn't eat babyfood anymore.
So now he is eating everything we eat.
He was an adorable chocolate face last night
after dinner when he tried his first
chocolate chip cookie.
So cute!!

He is however becoming a huge pain in the nipple.
Dean has started the biting during feedings and
yeah it hurts like shit!
Parker did the same thing but I feel like it didn't
last as long.
However I have probably blocked out most of that
horrific pain.

*lighting dims, lightning strikes, dogs howl, cat screeches*
And now to my hellion....
Parker is driving me batshit crazy...
He is so stubborn and whiney right now that I fear for his life
lol okay not really but it sure feels like that!
I am going to have to try some new form of punishment
because he has been spanked a billion times and he isn't
getting it. Evan made the connection, oh if I act bad I get
my butt spanked okay don't do that.
Yeahh......
NOT PARKER..
So as much as I hate to say it I think I am going to add
a timeout after each outburst.
We'll see how that goes..
He can't stop moving so being forced to stand facing the wall
should kill him. lol

Being a mom is never ending hard work
and no I'm not JUST realizing this lol
Just felt like writing it out so maybe
I don't lose my mind!

Well anyway I do suppose I have vented enough for the day.
Until next time, stay classy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment