A look into my strange, crazy, completely random and wonderful life.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Death by Random

Netflix is on my hate list tonight..

I'm just sitting here trying to watch a good wholesome movie about death lol (Death Becomes Her) and the mother effing internet link (which I am blaming on Netflix) keeps stopping and trying to reconnect. I am furiously disappointed!
STAGGERINGLY.
(LOL that was a Rupert Grint quote from the movie "Wild Target")
Oh how I love him.
Red heads are ooooooooh so sexy..
I fell madly in love with Rupert Grint from his role as Ron Weasley in Harry Potter. Oh how our love has blossomed over the years. I've had my fantasies of running away and marrying him and having ginger headed children.
But alas...
My dream to marry the gorgeous, hilarious, sweet red headed man of my dreams never came true..
Speaking of redheads I love Irish accents.
If I had a friend who had an Irish accent I would have them talk nonstop!!
My husband can fake an Irish accent pretty well and OH the conversations we have.
His name is McFeely and he tells me of his home land back in Ireland and of his mates at the pub and how he loves me dearly. When I ask why I haven't seen him in awhile he says "Oh love, I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you."
So I guess even though he isnt my red headed dream he is my Irish man :)

On another note I made delicious crock pot chicken enchilladas today! They were so yummy!
I am now typing with one hand because my two year old grabbed my right hand and wanted me to rub his back while he laid on the couch next to me playing with his toy cars. Haha silly little boy.
This has been quite the random post! I hope it kept you entertained! lol

3 comments:

  1. SO random, but McFeely made me laugh! : )

    Karen
    www.nakedmommydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! OMG I love you that was AWESOME!! And speaking of random, for some ungodly reason everytime I try to comment on "Naked Mommy's" posts it won't let me suddenly. I've tried like 4 different times and it says something like "the email has to be 6 to 100 characters long". My email address isn't on there, and if it was it's between 6 and 100 characters. So I figured my comment had to be between there, nope. No matter how long or short it is, it still won't let me post. I've tried everything I know how to and no luck! It's really annoying me bc I love her posts and it won't let me comment! GGRR! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nakedm Mommy-Lol!! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!
    Laura- Aw i'm sorry darling! I love her posts too! lol

    ReplyDelete