A look into my strange, crazy, completely random and wonderful life.

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Updates & all that jazz

Here's the update since my last post

My children are getting huge.

Dean is 8 months

Parker will be 3 in March!!!

It is winter and my working out has went to the crapper lol

I'm trying to stay motivated but yeeeaaahhh...

Damn winter straight to hell.

I miss running SO bad but I refuse to run in the cold lol
it's just a no go for me.

In other news I have started a new book and am
so happy to be enjoying writing again!
It only took what?
2 years?! haha

Anyway nothing terribly exciting is going on in my life
(well we are getting a puppy and that is VERY exciting! haha)

I will move right on to pictures of my handsome family :)

Such handsome little guys :)

They love their little brother :)



I LOVE this picture. It's so stinkin cute!


Our Christmas tree (stupid lights burnt out on the bottom) and our lazy cat lol

Christmas morning

Yes I did dress my family and I think we look quite dashing ;) lol

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment